Speaker: Dr. Basil O. Ibeh
17 for he was numbered with us and obtained a part in this ministry.”
18 (Now this man purchased a field with the wages of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst open in the middle and all his entrails gushed out.19 And it became known to all those dwelling in Jerusalem; so that field is called in their own language, Akel Dama, that is, Field of Blood.)
20 “For it is written in the Book of Psalms:
‘Let his dwelling place be desolate,
And let no one live in it’;<sup class=”footnote” value=”[d]” style=”line-height: 0;”>
‘Let<sup class=”footnote” value=”[e]” style=”line-height: 0;”> another take his office.’
ROMANS 8: 25 – 30
2 Kings 9: 22 -33
- Destiny is a a spiritual code that contains every persons journey on earth.
- It is a map that defines the territory of your existence, work and life achievements.
- Is God’s thought and plan ordained for your life. Jer. 29
- Destiny can’t be changed but you can be manipulated to walk out of it or give up on it.
- Destiny cannot be hijacked, it can only be dropped by the defined person. Acts 1:17-20 ; 2 Kings 9:22-33; 1 Kings 16:8-18
When you find your place, you find your grace. Destiny cannot be changed but can be manipulated.
Malachi 4:5 ; Luke 1:11-13; Luke 1:17; Matthew 11:1-14
The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous runneth in and they are saved.
Why did Jezebel not get Jehu:-
- Jehu was annointed – 2Kings 9. When the oil of Destiny is speaking in a man, everything aligns. Anointing protects you from witchcraft and sorcery.
- Jehu was in his calling.
- Jehu was supported by his community
- Jehu stayed and worked within thr territory of his grace and anointing.